We are excited to share our Holiday Baking Giveaway and Cinnamon Roll Kabobs with you!A group of your favorite bloggers got together and wanted to share a bit of Holiday cheer with all of our readers because we LOVE you! AND we all love baking and sharing yummy-delicious recipes too! Be sure to enter below to win a $100 Kroger gift card, Kroger Baking gift pack, Le Creuset Stoneware Bakers, Apron and Oven Mitt, Non-stick Silicon Baking Mats, and Rachael Ray Kitchen Tools!
Photo by Ruthie Knudsen of Whats Cooking with Ruthie
Plus, have you been searching for a Christmas morning simple and easy breakfast idea?? Look no further! These Cinnamon Roll Kabobs are just the thing you've been craving...
Holiday Baking Giveaway and Cinnamon Roll Kabobs
Recipe Type: Breakfast
- 1 (12oz) grands jr biscuits
- 1 (3.5oz) private selections cinnamon brown sugar sweet finishing butter
- 10 wooden skewers
- 3 Tbsp melted butter
- 1 C powdered sugar
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- 1-3 tsp milk
- Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- Coat half sheet pan with cooking spray; set aside.
- On a piece of parchment paper, roll out one biscuit to approx 3x4 rectangle.
- Spread 1 1/2 tsp finishing butter on biscuit.
- Roll up dough length wise, cut into 4 mini cinnamon rolls.
- Skewer the cinnamon rolls, place on pan, repeat with remaining biscuits.
- Bake 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Brush with additional cinnamon brown sugar finishing butter.
- Drizzle with frosting and serve hot.
- Combine butter, powdered sugar, and vanilla in a small mixing bowl; mix until smooth.
- Add milk 1 tsp at a time- looking for drizzle but thick enough to hold on rolls.