I'd recommend making this simple and delicious Bruschetta Pasta with Olivi recipe and grabbing a multi-grain baguette to enjoy Olivi to it's fullest.
Bruchetta Pasta with Olivi
Recipe Type: Main
- 1 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 10-15 fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh grated parmesan
- 3 tablespoons Olivi Olive Oil
- 1/2-1 teaspoon sea salt (adjust to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 ounces whole grain angel hair pasta
- In a large serving bowl combine tomatoes, basil, sea salt, pepper, and Olivi Olive Oil; allow to marinate while preparing pasta.
- Prepare pasta according to package directions, drain.
- Add warm pasta to serving bowl and toss.
- Sprinkle with parmesan.